New Video: Juice WRLD “Robbery”

The Gift & The Curse

Juice WRLD drinks the pain away from a rocky relationship. With a bottle of Hennessy, he attends a gothic wedding where he sees his former lover walking down the aisle. From there, he catches a cab, takes to a burning forest before reuniting with his ex. His mind playing tricks on him.

Source: Rap radar

50 Cent Demands Lawsuit Money From Teairra Mari

50 Cent wants Teairra Mari to pay up.

Last month, the hip-hop mogul won the revenge porn lawsuit filed against him by the “Love & Hip Hop” star. A Los Angeles judge dismissed all claims against the rapper and ordered that Mari pay $30,618 to cover part of 50’s legal bills.

But according to 50, he has yet to receive the money. Taking to Instagram on Friday (Feb. 15), he publicly demanded payment from the singer and showed little sympathy.

“Bitch if you don’t give me my motherfucking Money,” he wrote. “What’s taking you so long? Oh 😳you ain’t got no money.🤔figure it out.”

This is not the first time 50 has called out Teairra on Instagram. Last month, he also demanded his money. “Bitch I’m not gonna tell you again, I want my money now,” he wrote.

In May, Mari sued 50 Cent and her ex-boyfriend, Akbar Abdul-Ahad, accusing them of engaging in a plan to sexually objectify and humiliate her. She claimed Abdul-Ahad logged into her Instagram account and posted a sexually-graphic video and photo with “ejaculate” on her face. After Mari removed the content, 50 reposted the material on his own Instagram page.

50 denied the allegations, claiming that the photo had spread across the internet by the time he posted it. He requested that her lawsuit be thrown out of court.

“Now Teairra you can cough up the money or you can go with R.Kelly and shit in a bucket. LOL,” he wrote following the January ruling.

Teairra is not the only one experiencing 50’s wrath. The G-Unit mogul also clowned Floyd Mayweather over his support for Gucci amid the blackface controversy. He posted a fake letter from Mayweather mocking his public statement and literacy.

Mayweather addressed the controversy in an open letter on Instagram. “The same celebrities stirring the pot over brands that they, without doubt, will continually buy, are the same artists that inject rap lyrics fueled with drugs, murder and sexual promiscuity into the very Black Communities you’re pretending to care so much about,” said the boxing champ.

Source: www.rap-up.com

Soulja Boy and Blac Chyna Celebrate Valentine’s Day Together

Soulja Boy and Blac Chyna celebrated their first Valentine’s Day together with some retail therapy.

On Thursday, Young Drako and Chyna hit the streets of Beverly Hills, making a stop at Saks Fifth Avenue, where he claims to have spent $50,000. Soulja documented their shopping spree on Instagram, showing Chyna admiring Chanel handbags and Dior candles.

“We shuttin’ down the whole Saks Fifth,” said Soulja. “This is how bosses shop.”

The new couple was photographed by paparazzi as they left the store. They held hands while Soulja put the shopping bags in the trunk of his white Rolls-Royce and Chyna signed autographs.

The rapper and model have been dating for over a week after connecting on social media. According to TMZ, they met up at Sean Kingston’s L.A. penthouse and have been “inseparable” ever since.

Soulja hasn’t been shy about flaunting their relationship on social media, even giving them the nickname “DrakoChyna.” They were seen dancing at a party and riding together in his Rolls. He also retweeted media outlets reporting on their romance. “In love,” he wrote alongside the heart eye and shrugging emojis.

The 28-year-old rapper, who claims to have the biggest comeback of 2018, is remaining in the spotlight following his infamous “Breakfast Club” interview. Today, he also dropped the video for his new single “Cut Dat Check.”

Source: www.rap-up.com

New Video: Gashi Ft. Ledri Vula “That’s Mine”

That’s My Rock

Gashi claims what’s rightfully his in his new video with Ledri Vula.

While taking to various landmarks outdoors, Gashi declares is love and devotion for his significant other. The video also features a collage of footage of his recent excursions including performance footage, interactions with fans, and more.

Source: Rap radar

Police Arrest Suspects in Jussie Smollett Attack

Chicago police have arrested two “potential suspects” in the alleged assault of Jussie Smollett.

On Friday (Feb. 15), Chicago P.D. spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said they are talking to two men and “detectives have probable cause that they may have been involved in an alleged crime.”

“We are working to corroborate the allegations and investigative timeline as our investigation continues,” added Guglielmi.

According to TMZ, the men are brothers from Nigeria named Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo, who have ties to “Empire.” Cops raided their home on Wednesday and seized potential evidence including several bottles of bleach. Ola played a prison inmate on the second season of “Empire,” while Abel also says he worked on the Fox show.

Police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the Chicago attack last month because the actor is being written off the series. However, 20th Century Fox Television and Fox Entertainment have denied the report.

“The idea that Jussie Smollett has been, or would be, written off of ‘Empire’ is patently ridiculous,” the network and studio said in a joint statement. “He remains a core player on this very successful series and we continue to stand behind him.”

On Thursday night (Feb. 14), Guglielmi said the hoax reports were “unconfirmed by case detectives,” adding that there is “no evidence to support” the claims.

Smollett told police he was attacked in the early hours of Jan. 29 by two people who yelled racial and homophobic slurs. They tied a rope around his neck and doused him with a chemical substance, possibly bleach, while yelling, “This is MAGA country.”

On Thursday, Smollett appeared on “Good Morning America,” where he spoke for the first time about the alleged attack. “At first, it was like, ‘Listen, if I tell the truth, then that’s it, because it’s the truth,’” an emotional Smollett told Robin Roberts. “Then it became a thing of, like, ‘Oh, how can you doubt that, like how do you not believe that? It’s the truth.’ And then it became a thing of, like, ‘Oh, it’s not necessarily that you don’t believe that this is the truth, you don’t even want to see the truth.’”

He also explained why he was initially hesitant to go to police. “There’s a level of pride there. We live in a society where, as a gay man, you are considered somehow to be weak,” he said. “And I’m not weak. We, as a people, are not weak.”

UPDATE: The two men arrested in connection with the alleged attack on Jussie Smollett were released without charge on Friday. They are no longer considered potential suspects.

“Due to new evidence as a result of today’s interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the ‘Empire’ case have now been released without charging and detectives have additional investigative work to complete,” Anthony Guglielmi, the Chicago Police Department spokesman, said in a statement.

Source: www.rap-up.com